Policies and Procedures
The following guidelines have been prepared to assist you in planning your upcoming corporate meetings and/or special events. We welcome the opportunity to create special menus in addition to our extensive offerings, and we will accommodate those with dietary preferences, special tastes and themed events.
Order/Guest Guarantee and Changes
- All corporate orders must be placed at least 24 HOURS prior to the meeting date.
- Orders placed below minimum number of guests (as stated in specific menus) are subject to a surcharge.
- Delivery charges are applicable for all orders – we cater to the GTA and surrounding areas.
- Food For Thought Catering will do our best to accommodate last minute CHANGES; however, please note surcharges may apply.
- To book events, we require a signature and a deposit to be guaranteed. We also require final guest numbers for your event 7 business days prior to the event date, and paid in full 4 days prior to the event. Should final numbers not be provided at such time, we will prepare an invoice according to the most recent confirmation of guests.
- All corporate cancellations are required 24 BUSINESS HOURS in advance and must be received by telephone notification at 905-943-9346 by HARD COPY via fax at 905-943-9123 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the event will result in a 100% charge to the client, including events cancelled due to inclement weather.
- All special events and large functions cancellations are required 5 business days in advance of the scheduled date. Cancellations made within 48 hours’ notice are subject to fifty percent (50%) of the contracted balance and any cancellations made within 24 hours’ notice or less will be subject to the full contracted balance.
Methods of Payment
- All first-time orders and all special events and large functions will require payment prior to delivery, unless a corporate account has already been established.
- All orders can be paid by Company or Certified Cheques, Visa, MasterCard and/or American Express. (Personal cheques are not accepted.)
- At the time of the initial booking, a cost will be quoted to you based on what is agreed upon and/or discussed. These prices do not include applicable taxes and/or service charges (if applicable).
- All corporate orders with an established account will be allowed to pay in respectively fair terms with a minimum of 10 days and a maximum of 30 days from the function date to be decided at such time.